首页 搜索

使命召唤4的英文

1.Too?much?radiation,we'll?have?to?go?around.??我们将穿越核辐射地区。

2.Follow?me,and?keep?low.??跟上,低点注意隐蔽。

3.Careful....there's?pokets?of?radiation?all?over?this?area.If?you?absorb?too?much.you're?a?dead?man.

当心,这个区域有大量放射性物质。过量吸收会有致命危险!

4.Standyby.GO.??准备行动!

5.Contact.Enemy?patril?dead?ahead.??目标接触!正前方有敌兵巡逻。

6.Stay?low?and?move?slowly.We'll?be?impossible?to?spot?in?our?ghillie?suits.

注意隐蔽,缓慢移动。我们穿着伪装敌人不可能发现。

7.Take?one?out?when?the?other's?not?looking.??另个不注意的时候干掉一个。

8.he's?down.good?night.??他被击毙,晚安。

9.There's?more?cover?if?we?go?around.??我们过去,那有更多掩体。

10.Four?tangos?inside.Don't?even?think?about?it.??屋内4个敌兵,不要想点子了。

11.Wait?there,Targo?by?the?car.呆在那,目标上车了。

12.Take?him?out?quietly?or?just?let?him?pass.Your?call.干掉他,不要出声音。或者让他过去。你看着办。

13.Don't?move.we've?got?a?lookout?in?the?church?tower.别动,教堂塔楼有岗哨。

14....and?a?patrol?coming?from?the?north。北边还有个巡逻兵正在向我们靠近。

15.let's?move?for?the?better?view.调整视野,准备行动

16.Do?you?have?a?shot?on?the?lookout?He's?in?the?tower.可能干掉岗哨?他在塔楼里

17.Beautiful.很好!

18.Target?approaching?from?the?north.?北边目标正在接近

19.Tango?down,Go.目标击毙。走!

20.Forward?area?clear.前方区域安全!

21.The?coast?is?clear.道路畅通!

22.Your?hear?that?可听到了?

23.Enemy?helicopter,Get?down.敌军武装直升机,趴下!

24.stay?in?ther?shadows.he's?circling?back?around?.don't?move.呆在阴影里别动!它正在上空盘旋。

25.They?are?on?to?us.open?fire!他们发现我们了,开火!

26.Get?down.now.趴下

27.Easy?lad....there's?too?many?of?them,let?them?go.keep?a?low?profile?and?hold?your?fire.

放松点伙计,他们人多,让他们过去。注意隐蔽,不要有任何行动!

28.try?to?anticipate?their?paths.试着找出他们的前进路线。

29.If?you?have?to?maneuver.do?it?slow?and?steady.no?quick?movements.注意移动要慢要稳,千万不能快。

30.look?like?they're?already?eliminated?the?men?they?couldn't?buy?out.似乎他们已经不要这些尸体了,他们不会收尸的

31.Taking'em?out?without?alerting?the?rest?isn't?to?be?easy.要在不惊动他们的情况下动手不是件容易的事情

32.But?then?again,neither?is?sneaking?past?them.your?call。不过之后就不需要蹑手蹑脚的绕过他们了。你看着办

33.Don't?fire?on?the?two?by?the?lorry.不要攻击运输机边的两个。

34.we'll?have?to?take'em?out?at?the?same?time.我们必须同时击毙他们。

35.i'm?in?position.take?the?shot?when?you're?ready.我已就位。你准备好就可以开枪!

36.stay?back,he's?mine.呆在后面,我来动手。

37.forward?area?clear.前方安全!

38.Shhh........stay?hidden...move?up.嘘。。。隐蔽!走!

39.This?way.let's?go.这边,走!

40.it's?bloody?convention?out?there.Get?ready?to?move?on?my?signal.stay?right?behind?me.

那边又将会是场血雨醒风。看我信号,准备行动。跟在我后面!

41.Hold.....ok....GO!准备!好。。。走!

42.There's?a?truck?coming...we'll?use?it?as?cover.keep?moving.??卡车马上过来,我们正好用其掩护。继续前进!

43.Just?wait?here?a?moment.when?they?leave.crawl?out?and?stay?low.Patience...Don't?do?anything?stupid.?稍等,等他们走后趴过去。忍耐下,别干蠢事!

44.Don't?move.Sniper,Fire?escapre,4th?floor,dead?ahead.?别动,有狙击!正前方,4楼,消防梯。

45.take?hime?out,or?he'll?give?away?our?position.干掉他否则会暴露我们位置。

46.Don't?let?your?guard?down.we're?not?there?yet.别放松,我们还没到

47.leave?it?alone.it's?a?wild?dog.离它远点,是只野狗

48.pooch?doesn't?look?too?friendly.这只狗看起来不友好,

49.Keep?your?distance.No?need?to?attract?unnecessary?attention.?保持距离,不需引起没必要的注意,

50.clear?right,go.右边安全。走

51.look?at?this?place...Fifty?thousand?people?used?to?live?in?this?city.now?it's?a?ghost?town.i've?never?seen?anything?like?it.
你看这个地方,5万人曾住在这个城市。如今这里只有冤魂。我从没看到过象这般凄惨的场景。、

52.move.this?way.Go.这边,走!

53.there's?the?hotel.we?should?be?able?to?observe?the?exchange?from?the?top?floor?up?there.let's?move.
那是栋旅馆。在那楼顶我们能够看到交易的进行。走!

在楼顶:

1.Leftenant?Price,the?meeting?is?underway.Enemy?transport?sighted?entering?the?target?area.Leftenant?Price,交易正在进行,看到敌人的运输车正在进入目标区域。

2.The?wind's?gettin?a?bit?choppy.You?can?compensate?for?it,or?you?can?wait?it?out.but?he?might?leave?before?it?dies?down.it's?your?call.
风向变动频繁。你可以考虑风向风速进行狙击误差修正,或者等风停了再打。但是很可能不等风变弱他就走了。怎么办你自己掌握。

3.Remember?what?i've?taught?you.Keep?in?mind?variable?humidity?and?wind?speed?along?the?bullet's?fight?path.At?this?distance?you'll?also?have?to?take?the?coriolis?effect?into?account.
记住我跟你说过的,风速和湿度会使弹道发生变化。这个距离的狙击必须考虑到复合偏向作用。

4.Ok....i?think?i?see?him.wait?for?my?mark.好,我想我看到他了,等我信号。

5.Target?down.I?think?i?saw?his?arm?fly?off.Nice?work?leftenant.We?got?him.
目标击毙。我想我看到他人都被打飞了起来。干的好leftenant。我们干掉他了。

6.Shit....they're?on?to?us!Take?out?that?helicopter,it'll?buy?us?some?time!
糟了,他们发现我们了!干掉直升机,这会给我们撤退争取时间!

7.Great?shot?Leftenant!Now?Let's?go!They'll?be?searching?for?us!
这枪太酷了Leftenant!走吧,他们开始搜寻我们了。

8.It's?time?to?move.该走了。

9.We'll?have?to?take?the?short?cut!Follow?my?lead!
我们必须走捷径,跟上。

10.Delta?Two?Four,this?is?Alpha?Six!We?have?been?compromised,i?repeat?we?have?been?compromised,now?heading?to?Extraction?Point?four!
德耳塔二三,这里是阿而法六。我们已经暴露,重复,我们已经暴露。现正向6号脱离点移动!

11.(Big?Bird:)alpha?six,Big?Bird?is?en?route,E.T.A?-20?minutes.Don't?be?late.We're?stretchin'?our?fuel?as?it?is.Out.
阿而法六,?大鸟已经出发。预计20分钟后到达,不要迟到。实际上我们已经耗尽燃料。完毕!

12.We'll?lose'em?in?that?apartment!come?on!在那董住宅,我们快要错过他们了。快点!

13.Standby....!准备行动

14.Quick,plant?a?claymore?by?the?door?up?ahead!快,在门道前放置克莱莫地雷。这几天很多人在找使命召唤4中文下载地址,绝对是经典游戏,好不容易帮你搜集到所有使命召唤4中文下载资源,速度很快,copy下面的使命召唤4中文下载地址用迅雷下(直接点下载地址也可以),下好后点迅雷中的已下载中找到相关的使命召唤4中文下载完成的任务 双击,解压,按说明运行安装即可 使命召唤4中文下载地址: ?id=1&sn=2010010696.rar 使命召唤4中文下载的时,为了使您达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷下载。 ps.部分pc安装各类游戏(包括使命召唤4中文下载)的时候可能会出现诺顿等极为严格的杀毒软件误报,导致使命召唤4中文下载包内的部分dll文件被隔离而不能正常进行游戏,属于正常现象,使命召唤4中文下载包做好后一般制作小组都会经过安全检测,如无法使用建议暂时关闭360和nod等杀毒软件,待使命召唤4中文下载安装生效后恢复扫描即可。 关于使命召唤4中文下载rar具体的使用方法参见压缩包内,readme.txt文档即可! 使命召唤4中文下载前可以去网上看看介绍,给分哦! 游戏中你可以步行或者驾驶着一些交通工具作战。有些坦克的操作似乎很简单,他们的操作很像digital illusions很受欢迎的多人射击游戏battlefield 1942中的坦克的操作。你只要通过wasd或者方向键以及用鼠标来进行驾驶员和炮手的工作,就像battlefield 1942中一样,当你指挥炮塔射击的时候,炮塔中的炮弹是沿着一定的弧度飞射出去的。同时,你车上的那些由电脑控制的配备着机关枪的伙伴会自动地消灭那些挡在你的路线上的敌人的步兵。坦克并没有严格地受到物理学的控制,因此你可以很容易地对坦克进行一些上下倾斜的调整。不幸的是你不能离开坦克步行(因此,你也就没有办法跑出坦克去偷取另一辆坦克),但是游戏开放的制作者可能会为你制作一些有趣的游戏模式来给你一些自由,如果我们够幸运的话。 说到游戏开发小组infinity ward,可能很多玩家都会感到很陌生,甚至发出疑问:他们到底制作出了什么样的游戏?!但当大家知道他们就是塑造了二战fps游戏典范《荣誉勋章-联合攻击》的制作小组成员之一,不禁肃然起敬起来!!!其中的22名成员在制作完成《荣誉勋章-联合攻击》后,成立了现在的制作小组,并投到了activision门下,《兵临城下》便是他们的第一炮,玩过该游戏的玩家完全有理由相信这一炮已经打响了!演讲?。。。那不是就阿拉萨德和扎卡耶夫干过吗。。。

阿拉萨德说的阿拉伯语

扎卡耶夫:Our so-call leaders prostituted us to the west. Destroyed our culture,our economics,our honor.Our blood has been spilled on our soil.

My blood ...on their hands.They are the invaders.

All U.S. and British force must leave immediately,or suffer the consequences.

至于其他对白多为军事用语 楼上已经书得很清楚了。通关好多次了,台词去看吧?fr=ala0&fr2=wisecall of duty 4

'使命召唤英语'

使命召唤的英文名是什么

使命召唤的英文名是Call of Duty、COD。

《使命召唤》是由动视公司(现为动视暴雪,2007年12月2日宣布合并)于2003年最初制作发行的FPS游戏系列。该系列已发布正式作品至第十五部。

《使命召唤》使用增强型《重返德军总部》引擎(重新增强的Quake III引擎),因此它可以在屏幕性能方面取得惊人的效果。例如,在斯大林格勒活动中,引擎完美地显示了大量士兵。这艘船越过河流拍摄了弹药攻击红场。

美国军队在圣梅尔格利斯村村摧毁了德国人的炮兵阵地和巴斯通雪的战斗。在爆炸中,受损的城市,人物的运动和其他视觉效果更加显着。当玩家被轰炸或者炸弹被引爆时,玩家的角色甚至会失去意识,并且视线会被模糊一段时间。

扩展资料:

游戏兵器:

美军:M1911手枪,M1卡宾枪,M1加兰德步枪,汤普森冲锋枪,勃朗宁自动步枪,M1903春田狙击步枪,M2破片手雷。

英军:M1911手枪,斯登冲锋枪,李恩费尔德步枪,李恩费尔德狙击步枪,布伦轻机枪,Mk1破片手雷。

苏军:PPSh-41冲锋枪,莫辛纳甘步枪,莫辛纳甘狙击步枪,RGD-33木柄手榴弹

德军:P38鲁格手枪,MP40冲锋枪:MP44突击步枪,Kar98K步枪,Kar98K狙击步枪,FG42伞兵步枪,MG42轻机枪,Panzerfaust火箭筒,Stielhandgranate手雷。

参考资料:百度百科_使命召唤justin gatlin英文名call of duty,可以在ourplay上下载这款游戏Call of Duty 简写COD

使命召唤4 MW1

使命召唤5 WAW

6 MW2

7 BO

8 MW3

9 BO2

10 Ghost

11 AW

12 BO3使命召唤 Call of Duty

相关内容

猜您喜欢